Daimler AG is one of the world’s most successful automotive companies. With its divisions Mercedes-Benz Cars, Daimler Trucks, Mercedes-Benz Vans, Daimler Buses and Daimler Financial Services, the Daimler Group is one of the biggest producers of premium cars and the world’s biggest manufacturer of commercial vehicles with a global reach. Daimler Financial Services provides financing, leasing, fleet management, insurance and innovative mobility services.
The company’s founders, Gottlieb Daimler and Carl Benz, made history with the invention of the automobile in the year 1886. As a pioneer of automotive engineering, Daimler continues to shape the future of mobility today: The Group’s focus is on innovative and green technologies as well as on safe and superior automobiles that appeal to and fascinate its customers. For many years now, Daimler has been investing continually in the development of alternative drive systems with the goal of making emission-free driving possible in the long term. So in addition to vehicles with hybrid drive, Daimler now has the broadest range of locally emission-free electric vehicles powered by batteries and fuel cells. This is just one example of how Daimler willingly accepts the challenge of meeting its responsibility towards society and the environment.Starter programs:
- 'CAReer' group-wide trainee program with accompanying HR development activities
- Direct entry with an individual information and induction program
- Dissertations under the guidance of a personal mentor
- Internships in Germany and abroad
- Daimler Student Partnership (dsp) sponsorship program
- Term papers and final dissertations under the guidance of a personal mentor
- Study at the Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University
- Temporary employment for students/vacation jobs
- Vocational training
- Work experience for school pupils Specialist areas:
mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, communications engineering, vehicle engineering, industrial engineering, information technology, business informatics, aerospace engineering, process engineering, economicsApplication documents:
Apply online through our careers website: www.career.daimler.com
Please attach all of your application documents. Candidate criteria:
It is an applicant's overall profile that will ultimately decide their suitability for an entry-level position, i.e. in addition to social skills and the technical or professional qualifications required for the position, we seek enthusiasm for our company and a shared passion for the automotive industry. We are looking for authenticity!