Commerzbank is a leading international commercial bank with branches and offices in more than 50 countries. The core markets of Commerzbank are Germany and Poland. With the business areas Private Customers, Mittelstandsbank, Corporates & Markets and Central & Eastern Europe, its private customers and corporate clients, as well as institutional investors, profit from a comprehensive portfolio of banking and capital market services. With its subsidiaries Comdirect and Poland’s M Bank it owns two of the world’s most innovative online banks. With approximately 1,050 branches and more than 90 advisory centres for business customers Commerzbank has one of the densest branch networks among German private banks. In total, Commerzbank boasts more than 16 million private customers, as well as 1 million business and corporate clients.Are you ready to join a company that regards success as a team sport?
For years, you have accumulated knowledge, written essays, taken exams and managed your finals successfully. Now it’s time for your career. You should take your first step on this road in a team that shares your curiosity and supports you as a person.
And even if you’re still studying, Germany’s number two bank offers you all the opportunities only a modern, internationally active team can provide. People who prefer success in a team to bowling alone will feel at home with us – people who enjoy developing successful ideas in a team. Who likes to stand up for the goals of their clients together with their colleagues?
This is why talented students who want to launch their career with us need a good measure of intelligence and empathy.
Experience the Commerzbank: as a student or graduate.
Are you looking for a new challenge? You will find it right here.
- Internships in Germany: Being an intern only makes sense if you have the opportunity to take on challenging tasks. You’re guaranteed to get them when you join us as a fully-fledged team member for a minimum of eight weeks.
- Internships in London: Are you currently studying for your Bachelor/Master degree or recently graduated and would like to take a closer look into real life banking? We offer internships in many different business fields. Interns can join us in Private and Corporate Banking, Investment Banking as well as Group Controlling or IT. You’ll be assigned interesting responsibilities that you will be expected to handle independently. Which is why you can also expect fair pay. And you will have the opportunity to work in a team, develop contacts and build your personal bridge into professional life. It’s about time you got to know us!
- Graduation Thesis (currently only offered in Germany):
You want to work on an exciting banking theme in your Bachelor or Master thesis? No problem – we’ll be pleased to coach you.
- Study Groups (currently only offered in Germany):
During your internship or professional training, you already proved that you’re a cut above others? Then you’re very welcome to join our career programme for students.
- Graduate Programmes: Live banking practice instead of just grey theory is what you experience in our Graduate programmes. If you want to be part of that from the start, you’ll be sure to discover a world of exciting opportunities.
- Direct career start: You’ve already collected some relevant practical experience? And you’re ready for a role in which you bear responsibility from the start? Then look here for interesting job profiles and exciting career perspectives.
Enter your search criteria, we display the offers. You decide what you want to look for and we'll present you with a list of all applicable employment opportunities. Or you can select a specific job description and receive all the details.
Once you have found something you're interested in, you are just one mouse click away from a job application
. And if you use our online application, your information will reach us quickly and securely.
Have a look inside. We'll be happy to help you.
Group CompaniesComdirect-Bank AG
, QuickbornCommerz Business Consulting GmbH
, Frankfurt am MainCommerz Real AG
, DüsseldorfCommerz Systems GmbH
, Frankfurt am MainKenstone GmbH
, EschbornmBank SA
, Warschau/PolenCommerzbank Finance & Covered Bond S.A.